Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference December 2021 Update
This update contains 5 new monographs. Preparations have been updated for 2 countries.
• Avapritinib is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor used in the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumours and systemic mastocytosis.
• Difelikefalin is a kappa-opioid receptor agonist used in the management of moderate to severe pruritus associated with chronic kidney disease in haemodialysis patients.
• Inclisiran is a double-stranded, small interfering ribonucleic acid (siRNA) conjugate used in the management of heterozygous familial and non-familial hypercholesterolaemia and mixed dyslipidaemia.
• Ozanimod is an immunomodulator used in the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis and ulcerative colitis.
• Upadacitinib is an orally active Janus kinase inhibitor used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and atopic eczema.
Updated names, synonyms and codes; official standards; official preparations:
• Entries for the European Pharmacopoeia have been updated for Ph Eur 10
Proprietary Preparations and Manufacturers updated for the following countries and regions:
† Countries updated on an ongoing basis